We are so excited to announce that we are OPEN!
Our plan is to continue to follow government regulations for social distancing and best practice for keeping our staff and our patients safe and healthy. For those who cannot come in for appointments yet, we will still be availabile for support, motivation, or to answer any questions via phone or email.
Please be aware of the following guidelines in place at all Aspen Clinic locations.
- DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC – please wait outside the door or in your vehicle and call the office to notify of your arrival and an Aspen Clinic staff member will meet you outside for a brief screening.
- Patients will be screened PRIOR to entering the clinic:
- Screening will include:
- Temperature taken with a contactless thermometer to ensure absence of fever
- Verbal consent of COVID-19 Questionnaire:
- Have you or any member of your household had COVID-19?
- To your knowledge, have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, or any respiratory impairment?
- Written consent for care during the pandemic
- *** If fever detected or yes is answered to any of these questions, patient will not be allowed entry.
- Screening will include:
- Patients must wear masks in clinic at all times – no exceptions. If patient arrives without a mask, they will not be allowed entry.
- Patients will be administered hand sanitizer upon entry of the clinic.
- No guests (including children, family, friends, etc) will be allowed to accompany patients into the clinic.
- Patients will be encouraged to wear sandals or shoes that are easy to slip on or off to speed up weigh in process. You may be asked to remove your shoes prior to entry.
- Please limit items brought into clinic to only just your keys and form of payment.
- Only 25% occupancy (including Aspen Clinic staff and doctor) will be allowed in the clinic at a time so you may be required to wait outside or in your vehicle, we will try to make your wait as quick as possible.
- Due to these capacity restrictions, we ask that you ARRIVE ON TIME – not too early or late, for your appointments in order to keep up with patient flow. If you arrive late, your time slot may be forfeited and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Use of Aspen Clinic bathrooms will be off limits to patients and discouraged except for emergencies only. Please alert staff if restroom access is needed and afterwards for proper sanitation.
- You will be asked to keep at least a 6 ft distance from other patients, the Aspen staff, and the doctor at all times.
- If you would like contactless check out or to expedite your appointment, staff can take payment over the phone during confirm call or prior to appointment.
- If patient paperwork needs to be updated, patient will be asked to print out paperwork forms from the website and bring completed forms to appointment.
**** PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOURSELF, OTHER PATIENTS, AND THE ASPEN CLINIC STAFF. ANY NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THESE POLICIES CAN RESULT IN PROHIBITED ACCESS TO THE CLINICS OR A REQUEST FOR YOU TO LEAVE. ****
We do recommend booking appointments directly via phone with the Aspen Clinic staff, as our regular schedule has changed with the COVID-19 regulations.
Depending on the doctor at your location, if the doctor has seen you regularly and deems it okay, your prescription can be pre-written then you can come to the clinic for your regular assessment and to pick up your prescription.
If the doctor has not seen you regularly, you will need to schedule to see them in order to be evaluated for a prescription.
Due to the social distancing restrictions, we are unfortunately not offering the Nutrition Orientation classes until June 6th.
However, we do understand it is spring and many people are ready to get started on their weight loss journey. Until classes resume, we can do a brief one-on-one overview of the nutritional program then it will be free for any new patient to come back and sit through a class when they start again. New patients will get a private consultation and nutritional counseling as normal, and will need to schedule to see the doctor if interested in the prescription medication.
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff.
For any questions about your appointment, please call the clinics directly.
We are so excited to announce the reopening of our 9 clinics to our loyal patients. However, lets all work together for the next few weeks to keep our social distance for the safety of everybody. Please be smart and follow all new Covid 19 guidelines in our office and at your home so we can Stay virus free and get ready for a great summer season. Welcome back and Be safe.– Steve Dupuis, Owner