With 28 years of experience in South Louisiana, our program is based on proper nutrition, exercise, and behavior changes – all needed to manage your weight loss and achieve permanent results. Our program is not a fly-by-night diet, it does not demand a long term contractual commitment, nor does it require the purchase of additional food items and supplements.
The Aspen Clinic program is based on ten lifestyle changes. In summary, our program is designed to increase your metabolism and help you develop a new set of eating and activity habits. We will individualize your program according to your daily caloric needs to ensure that you are losing fat and avoiding the loss of lean muscle mass.
Our program offers:
- Nutritional Behavior Classes to learn nutrition for a healthy lifestyle, general health education, and super motivation. We will separate the fact from fiction concerning weight loss.
- Consultation with one of our highly qualified physicians to discuss the medical aspects of our program and to receive the prescription medication best suited for your individual needs.
- Instruction on how to grocery shop wisely, cook healthy and eat sensibly.
- Weekly weigh-ins for support and encouragement from experienced counselors.
- TANITA Body Composition Analysis to determine pounds of fat, lean body mass, and water in your body. Discover your Body Mass Index (BMI) and learn your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
- A variety of supplements which help elevate energy, regulate water retention, lower cholesterol, eliminate sweet cravings, elevate moods, prevent fat rebound, detoxify your body, and much more.
The Aspen Clinic can help you! Call today for an appointment at a location nearest to you.