Toast has been a huge breakfast staple for many people, so finding a low-carb vice to replace your favorite breakfast is extremely important. Lucky for you, we found this recipe! Youâ€™re going to want to replace all toast with this delicious, carb-free cauliflower version.
Avocado Cauliflower Toast Recipe
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs, divided
- kosher salt
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- pinch red chili flakes
- Grate cauliflower on a box grater. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with 1 egg and a large pinch of salt.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add 2 big scoops of cauliflower mixture to pan and shape into a round patty. Repeat to make a second patty. Let cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes, then carefully flip. Cook 3 more minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- In same skillet, fry remaining 2 eggs and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with lemon juice. Season with salt. Spread on top of cauliflower â€śtoast.â€ť Sprinkle with red chili flakes. Top each with a fried egg. Serve immediately.