B vitamins play many essential roles in energy metabolism in the body. The Aspen Clinicâ€™s B-Complete supplement consists of eight water-soluble vitamins needed by the body: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, and B12. B Vitamins are essential for weight loss, brain development, nerve function, hormone production/regulation, stress reduction and maintaining vitality. In addition to providing key enzymes for energy, the vitamins & minerals from this complex are designed to help you with the synthesis of RNA, DNA and red blood cells.
We recommend the B-Complete to all patients who take the injections, because all of our injections are B-Vitamin based. When the B-Complete is taken in combination with the injections, it allows the B-Vitamins to be given to the body on a daily basis which will enhance the effects of the injections and help them last a little longer!
Normally we think of vitamin B deficiencies as leading to fatigue, anemia and long periods of low energy, but now we understand that they also helps in weight loss! B vitamins go hand-in-hand with losing weight because of their ability to help your body metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates. In other words, these vitamins help convert the food you eat into energy and additionally help with appetite control.
There is a direct correlation to a deficiency in these vitamins and obesity. It is a known fact that these vitamins cannot be stored by your body, so you have to include them in your diet on a daily basis in order to maintain proper functionality. Processed food, overcooked vegetables and alcohol consumption can destroy or limit the bodyâ€™s ability to get these important vitamins. Eating a healthier diet can certainly help the body increase the chance of absorbing these nutrients, though with our depleted soils, GMO foods and toxic chemicals being used to treat crops, it may be necessary to take a vitamin supplement in addition to clean eating.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps the heart and other muscles function properly, and facilitates nerve health.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) helps the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and prevents the conversion of unused energy into fat. With folate, it can help hypothyroid, by providing key nutrients that act as â€śthyroid foodâ€ť.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) helps maintain healthy thyroid hormone production.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) helps control fat metabolism and digestion.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is required for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates and acts as a mild diuretic.
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin) improves blood-sugar control and improves the hair, skin, and nails.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) is involved in every bodily function that requires cell division and works in conjunction with B12 and Vitamin C to help the body digest and use proteins. Adequate levels of folic acid ensure that protein is metabolized properly, which helps the body maintain a stable insulin level. Keeping a consistent insulin level means that your body will immediately burn fat it gets from food instead of storing it, increasing weight loss.
- Vitamin B-12 is required for proper red blood cell function as well as DNA synthesis and helps convert your bodyâ€™s fat and protein into energy, by turning the food that you eat into glucose, the bodyâ€™s energy source.
- Pairs well with the Diuretic Balance, Energy Clarity, and Aspen Injections
- A Vitamin B deficiency can sabotage body systems responsible for weight management, which can lead to long-term weight control problems. Because deficiency in one of the B vitamins can affect other B vitamins, this can disrupt a person’s metabolism. B12 is essential for the metabolism of proteins and fats, but needs B-6 and folate to work correctly. B-6 also helps metabolize protein and B1 helps the body metabolize fat, protein, and carbohydrates. When the bodyâ€™s natural balance is disrupted, it typically responds by slowing down your metabolism, conserving fat stores, and burning fewer calories throughout the day. A healthy metabolism ensures that the body processes fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and uses these nutrients for energy rather than storing them as fat.
Aspen Clinicâ€™s B-Complete formula is abundant in selenium, iron, zinc, and yeast glucan which are all known to fortify the immune system; combined with the nutritional value of protein from essential amino acids, B vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, B-Complete is a natural source of daily energy.
Vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B8 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), B12 (methylcobalamin). Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Inorganic Ammonia.
Join The Aspen Clinic – We Have 9 Locations in Louisiana
Looking for more support or supplement recommendations? Join us at the Aspen Clinic! The Aspen Clinic program is based on lifestyle changes, not temporary dieting. In summary, our program is designed to increase your metabolism and help you develop a new set of eating and activity habits. We will individualize your program according to your daily caloric needs to ensure that you are losing fat and avoiding the loss of lean muscle mass.
Visit any of our Aspen Clinic locations across Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Covington, Hammond, Harvey, Houma, Lafayette, Metairie, Prairieville, and Slidell, or schedule an appointment today to get started!