The Aspen Clinic provides metabolism-boosting injections, but did you know that our injections can also improve your mood? Aspen Clinic injections are available to patients and non-patients for weekly doses! Keep reading to learn more about which injections are beneficial to both your body and your mood!Â
Aspen Pure B12 Injection
Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient for the body and is needed to protect DNA and RNA, support energy, protect nerve and brain cells, stimulate serotonin production, contribute to red blood cell formation, support immune function, and maintain a positive mood!
Some of the benefits of the Aspen Pure B12 Injection include:
- Increased energy: The body needs B12 to create energy, which creates a boost in energy, mental clarity and focus, and improved mood. Vitamin B12 can treat anemia, help with the production of creatine, which is beneficial for building muscle mass and reducing muscle weakness.
- Improved metabolism/ weight loss efforts: B12 helps in metabolizing fats and protein which in turn helps boost your metabolism and increases weight loss. Proper utilization of fat, protein, and carbohydrate intake can also help with appetite control.
- Better Sleep: Research indicates that methylcobalamin can modulate melatonin secretion, enhance light-sensitivity, and normalize circadian rhythm (your bodyâ€™s 24-hour clock). Because of this, individuals supplementing this form of B12 often report improved quality of sleep, often will require slightly less sleep, and will not uncommonly report that they feel a bit more refreshed when waking in the morning.
- Heart Help: One of the primary reactions of methylcobalamin in the body is to convert homocysteine to methionine â€“ high homocysteine levels are undesirable and known to be an indicator of heart disease and stroke risk due to the fact free homocysteine in the blood causes sclerosis of the arteries, putting strain on the vascular system and the heart.
- Detox: The conversion of homocysteine to methionine reduces the potential for damage because the reaction results in the formation of the super-antioxidant glutathione. Glutathione is the bodyâ€™s master detoxifier and the bodyâ€™s main antioxidant, protecting our cells from damage.
Schedule an Injection Appointment with the Aspen Clinic – We Have 9 Locations in Louisiana
The Aspen Clinic program is based on lifestyle changes, not temporary dieting. In summary, our program is designed to increase your metabolism and help you develop a new set of eating and activity habits, with the aid of weight loss supplements and injections. We will individualize your program according to your daily caloric needs to ensure that you are losing fat and avoiding the loss of lean muscle mass.
Visit any of our Aspen Clinic locations across Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Covington, Hammond, Harvey, Houma, Lafayette, Metairie, Prairieville, and Slidell, or schedule an appointment today to get started!