We are OPEN and ready to help you lose weight in a safe, COVID-free environment!
Our plan is to continue to follow government regulations for social distancing and best practice for keeping our staff and our patients safe and healthy. For those who cannot come in for appointments yet, we will still be available for support, motivation, or to answer any questions via phone or email.
Please be aware of the following guidelines in place at all Aspen Clinic locations.
- PRIOR TO ENTERING THE CLINIC – please fill out the consent form sent to you via text, screenshot the last page, and have it ready to show to the staff at the front counter.
- If you did not receive the form via text, the form link will be posted on the clinic door and you may do it when you arrive.
- Patients will be screened at front counter:
- Screening will include:
- Verbal or Online Form consent of COVID-19 Questionnaire:
- Written consent for care during the pandemic
- Patients must wear masks in clinic at all times – no exceptions. If patient arrives without a mask, they will not be allowed entry.
- Patients will be administered hand sanitizer upon entry of the clinic.
- No guests (including children, family, friends, etc) will be allowed to accompany patients into the clinic.
- Please limit items brought into clinic to only just your keys and form of payment.
- Only 75% occupancy (including Aspen Clinic staff and doctor) will be allowed in the clinic at a time so you may be required to wait outside or in your vehicle, we will try to make your wait as quick as possible.
- Due to these capacity restrictions, we ask that you ARRIVE ON TIME – not too early or late, for your appointments in order to keep up with patient flow. If you arrive late, your time slot may be forfeited and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Use of Aspen Clinic bathrooms will be off limits to patients and discouraged except for emergencies only. Please alert staff if restroom access is needed and afterwards for proper sanitation.
- You will be asked to try to keep at least a 6 ft distance from other patients, the Aspen staff, and the doctor at all times.
**** PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOURSELF, OTHER PATIENTS, AND THE ASPEN CLINIC STAFF. ANY NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THESE POLICIES CAN RESULT IN PROHIBITED ACCESS TO THE CLINICS OR A REQUEST FOR YOU TO LEAVE. ****
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff.
For any questions about your appointment, please call the clinics directly.