Is weight loss not a specific goal of yours, but you still want to improve your overall health and well-being? Are you taking prescriptions that arenâ€™t addressing your problems? The Aspen Clinic can help! We offer an array of supplements recommended for overall health and wellness. Keep reading to learn more!Â
Overall Health and Wellness Supplements Available At Our Store
The supplements that we recommend if you are looking to become a healthier, happier, more energized version of yourself include:
- Anti-Inflammatory Supplement: Aspen Clinicâ€™s Anti-Inflammatory is a safe, effective way of reducing inflammation. Anti-Inflammatory uses the most potent herbal remedies for pain and inflammation including white willow bark, turmeric, epimedium, and resveratrol.
- B-Complete Supplement: The B vitamins play many essential roles in energy metabolism in the body. The vitamin B complex is comprised of eight water soluble vitamins needed by the body: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, and B12. B Vitamins are essential for weight loss, brain development, nerve function, hormone production/regulation, stress reduction and maintaining vitality. In addition to providing key enzymes for energy, the vitamins & minerals from this complex are designed to help you with the synthesis of RNA, DNA and red blood cells.
- Energy Clarity Supplement: Our Energy Clarity supplement is exactly what it says it is â€“ gives a boost of energy and helps you focus within 20 minutes of taking it, improves mental clarity without having to take stimulants loaded with sugar and caffeine, helps during times of stress, anxiety, depression, or hormonal imbalances, and provides the body with nutrients in a natural/wholesome way without stimulating mood swings or taxing the adrenals like most products that have stimulant herbs, or loads of caffeine.
- Iron Supplement: Iron is essential for enzyme function and is important for growth in children as well as resistance to disease. Iron is required for a healthy immune system and for energy production. Iron deficiency symptoms include brittle hair, nails that are spoon shaped or that have ridges running lengthwise, hair loss, fatigue, pallor, dizziness, and anemia. Perhaps the most important function of iron is its production of hemoglobin and oxygenation of red cells.
- Multivitamin: Our multivitamin is especially formulated for weight loss patients! It provides a natural whole food source for vitamins and minerals. It also ensures that these nutrients can be digested and absorbed. Whole foods and whole food complexes are entire composites, not synthetic composites or fractions of vitamins.
- NeuroAntiox Supplement: Aspen Clinicâ€™s NeuroAntiox contains Lionâ€™s Mane mushrooms that contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut.
- Omega 3-6-9 Supplement: Essential Fatty Acids (omega fats) are the basic building blocks of which fats and oils are composed. The fatty acids that are necessary for health and that cannot be made by the body are called ESSENTIAL fatty acids or EFAs. These essential fats must be supplied through the diet. EFAâ€™s have desirable effects on many disorders. They improve the skin and hair, reduce blood pressure, aid in the prevention of arthritis, lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and reduce the risk of blood clot formation. They are beneficial for candidiasis, cardiovascular disease, eczema, and psoriasis.
Even if you are not overweight and are just looking to become more conscious of your health, the Aspen Clinic is happy to help you along your journey! The Aspen Clinic nutritional program, along with the help of our supplements, can all be modified to treat different health disorders, weight maintenance, muscle building, or weight gain for eating disorders.
Join The Aspen Clinic – We Have 9 Locations in Louisiana
Looking for some extra support? Join the Aspen Clinic! The Aspen Clinic program is based on lifestyle changes, not temporary dieting, so even if you are not worried about weight loss , we would still love to offer you support! In summary, our program is designed to increase your metabolism and help you develop a new set of eating and activity habits. We will individualize your program according to your daily caloric needs to ensure that you are losing fat and avoiding the loss of lean muscle mass.
Visit any of our Aspen Clinic locations across Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Covington, Hammond, Harvey, Houma, Lafayette, Metairie, Prairieville, and Slidell, or schedule an appointment today to get started!