Want to lose weight for good, but don’t want to take medication?
Or do you already take enough medications and don’t want to add another one to the list?
The Aspen Clinic offers an all natural, non-medical weight loss and nutrition program too! Our goal is to provide custom and personalized nutrition for you and your health needs.
Our nutritional program director and owner, M. Barbie Dupuis, is a certified Holistic Nutritionist and truly believes that health conditions are reflective of poor lifestyle and food choices, and these health problems can be healed with proper nutrition.
If by personal preference or medical conditions that interfere with the medication, the Aspen Clinic also offers a non-medical, holistic approach to weight loss. Instead of medication, supplements and injections may be used optionally or the Aspen Clinic can simply provide nutritional guidance and personalized plans to help achieve your goals.
The Aspen Clinic’s ultimate goal is to help you develop the new habits needed to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF for the rest of your life. That being said, our goal is for your habits to eventually become strong enough to keep your weight off without the use of medication.
Whether you start the program all natural, or end with your maintenance all natural, you are making steps towards a happier and healthier you!
Our Non-Medical Program includes:
- Nutrition Orientation (1st time only) – in class or 1-on-1 setting
- Nutritional Counseling: blood pressure monitoring, body composition analysis, meal plan, supplement recommendation
- Weekly weigh in’s/ individual consultations
- Supplements and vitamin injections (optional)
- $105 Initial Consult + 1st month —– then $55 per month after that
BECOME A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER YOU!
FOR GENERAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Are you not overweight, but want to improve your overall health and well being? Taking prescriptions that aren’t addressing your problems?
The Aspen Clinic nutritional program can be modified to treat different health disorders, weight maintenance, muscle building, or weight gain for eating disorders.
- First, we introduce the Aspen Clinic nutritional program, where we will educate and motivate you on the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the role food plays in overall health and longevity.
- Second, we will meet with you one-on-one to personalize a plan to meet your personal goals and health issues.
- Third, we provide the best products on the market to aid you to address your goals and health issues for better health and nutrition.
- You will then be able to come in weekly for food journal assessment, nutritional counseling, and weigh in’s.