All Natural Weight Loss
Want to lose weight for good, but don’t want to take medication?
Or do you already take enough medications and don’t want to add another one to the list?
The Aspen Clinic offers an all natural, non-medical weight loss and nutrition program too! Our goal is to provide custom and personalized nutrition for you and your health needs.
Our nutritional program director and owner, M.Barbie Dupuis, is a certified Holistic Nutritionist and truly believes that health conditions are reflective of poor lifestyle and food choices, and these health problems can be healed with proper nutrition.
BECOME A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER YOU!
- First, we introduce the Aspen Clinic nutritional program, where we will educate and motivate you on the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the role food plays in weight loss and overall health.
- Second, we will meet with you one-on-one to personalize a plan to meet your personal goals and health issues.
- Third, we provide the best products on the market to aid you to address your goals and health issues for better health and nutrition.
- You will then be able to come in weekly for food journal assessment, nutritional counseling, and weigh in’s.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT FOR GENERAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
The Aspen Clinic is more than just weight loss.
Are you not overweight, but want to improve your overall health and well being? Taking prescriptions that aren’t addressing your problems?
The Aspen Clinic nutritional program can be modified to treat different health disorders, weight maintenance, muscle building, or weight gain for eating disorders.
HEALTH ISSUES WE CAN ADDRESS:
- Irritable Bowel, Bloating, Gas, or Constipation
- Acid Reflux
- Digestive Disorders and Issues
- Boosting Immune System
- Upset Stomach
- Chronic Pulmonary Disorders
- Cold or Flu
- Overall Health
- Antioxidant Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Arthritis, Bursitis, or Gout
- Inflammation or Soreness
- Fatigue or Chronic Low Energy
- Hormone Imbalances
- Vision Issues, Focusing/Blurred
- Mental Imbalance
- Boost Mental Function
- Memory Loss Issues
- Fibromyalgia, Lupus or EBV
- Poor Circulation
- Pinched/Sensitive Nerves
- Muscle Loss or Soreness
- Mental or Physical Stress
- High Cortisol Levels
- High Cholesterol, Heart Disease or Disorders
- Hyperglycemia or Hypoglycemia
- Sugar or Food Cravings
- H. Pylori
- Weight Loss Issues
- Mood Disorders, Anxiety, or Depression
- Bone Strength
- Chronic Drug, Alcohol, or Medication Use
- Liver Damage-Cirrhosis/Hepatitis
- Kidney Damage and Conditions
- Skin Conditions
- Boost Hair, Skin, Nails
- Difficulty Losing Weight
- Poor Circulation
- Sleep Disorders
- Reproductive Issues including Endometriosis or Polycystic
- PMS or Excessive Menstruation
- Boost Metabolism
- Increase Fat Metabolism
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels
- Immune Disorders
- Mental/Nervous Conditions
- Repairing Lining of RBCs
- Healthy Heart
- High Blood Pressure, Clots or Disorders
- Decreased HDL
- Water Reduction/Bloating
- Hot Flashes