Aspen Lipo Extreme Injection – $25
Lipotropic Nutrients, Vitamin B1 (500 mcg) , Vitamin B2 (500 mcg), Vitamin B3 (500 mcg), Vitamin B5 (25 mg) , Vitamin B8 (50 mg), Vitamin B6 (5 mg), Vitamin B12 â€“ Methylcobalamin (1000 mcg) AND Hydroxocobalamin (500 mcg), Choline (50 mg), Methionine (25 mg), L-Carnitine (25 mg), Chromium Picolinate (50 mg), Picamilon (B3+GABA) (500 mcg)
- Lipotropic Nutrients are compounds that promote the flow of fat and bile to and from the liver by producing a â€śdecongestingâ€ť effect on the liver and promote improved liver function and fat metabolism. Lipotropic substances decrease the deposit or speed up the removal of fat within the liver.
- Vitamin B1 â€“ Thiamine (500 mcg) plays an essential role in converting carbohydrates to adenosine triphosphate, which can help fuel any exercise-related attempts to burn calories and lose weight. Vitamin B1 is also required for the breakdown of fats and protein. It maintains the muscle tone along the walls of the digestive tract and promotes the health of the nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver. It also improves the bodyâ€™s ability to withstand stress.
- Vitamin B2 â€“ Riboflavin (500 mcg) plays a significant role in the production of energy. It can also serve as an antioxidant, which slows the pace of aging. Riboflavin deficiency could result in the improper functioning of adrenal glands, which in turn could lead to weight gain around the waist.
- Vitamin B3 â€“ Niacin (500 mcg) is an important vitamin for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and metabolism- especially balancing blood cholesterol levels. In addition, niacin helps with brain function, healthy skin formation and maintenance and even preventing or treating diabetes.
- Vitamin B5 â€“ Dexpanthenol (25 mg) is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells. Vitamin B5 is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract and it helps the body use other vitamins more effectively. It is called the â€śanti-stressâ€ť vitamin because it is enhances the activity of the immune system and improves the bodyâ€™s stress response. In addition to breaking down fats and carbs for energy, itâ€™s responsible for the production of sex and stress-related hormones including testosterone. Studies show B5 also promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots.
- Vitamin B8 â€“ Inositol (50 mg) a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex and closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Vitamin B6 â€“ Pyrodoxine (5 mg) plays a vital role in metabolism by breaking down fats and carbohydrates for energy and acts as a mild diuretic. The higher the protein intake, the greater the requirement of B6. B6 is involved in more bodily functions than any other nutrient, and required for the proper absorption of B12 and the production of HCl. It acts as a coenzyme in the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It must be present for the production of antibodies and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 â€“ Methylcobalamin (1000 mcg) AND Hydroxocobalamin (500 mcg) is a combination of the quick acting and long lasting forms of B12 â€“ benefits include better sleep, better, mood, better energy, boosted metabolism, and overall better feeling.
- Choline (50 mg) is considered one of the B-complex vitamins as well as a lipotropic nutrient. It is present in the body of all living cells and functions with inositol as a basic constituent of lecithin. Choline appears to be associated with the utilization of fats and cholesterol in the body. It prevents fats from accumulating in the liver and facilitates the movements of fats into the cells and is essential for the health of the liver and the kidneys.
- Methionine (25 mg) is an essential amino acid that has antioxidant properties and protects the body from toxic substances and free radicals. Methionine also reduces the level of histamine in the blood, which reduces allergy symptoms. In addition, it is important for the regulation of pH balance and contributes to the detoxification of heavy metals. As methionine makes urine more acidic, it can prevent UTIs. Aids in the treatment of depression and Parkinsonâ€™s disease and produces mood-lifting neurotransmitter serotonin.
- L-Carnitine (25 mg) accelerates the rate of ketone production which has both a protein sparing effect and appetite suppressing effect. Training benefits include improved muscle building potential, increased strength and endurance, improved bone strength, reduced risk of overtraining, improved mental function, improved fat metabolism, increased muscle mass, reduced recovery times, and improved energy levels.
- Chromium Picolinate (50 mg), or the â€śblood sugar nutrientâ€ť that helps promote regular insulin function and may help to metabolize fat, turn protein into muscle, and convert sugar into energy. In addition, it supports cognitive function, such as mental focus and mental stamina, and helps relieve fatigue and enhance performance endurance and mental acuity. Helps with cravings and blood sugar control.
- Picamilon (B3+GABA) (500 mcg) When someone struggles with anxiety, they generally have low levels of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter that is believed to improve relaxation. GABA supplements improve relaxation, so researchers combined GABA with niacin (vitamin B3) which can cross the blood brain barrier- this allows Picamilon to increase GABA in the brain and provide the calming and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) benefits.
The Aspen Lipo Extreme Injection is recommend for weekly doses. Results seen immediately and at full potency after 4 weeks.