Aspen Lipo ULTRA+ Injection – $40
Lipotropic Nutrients, Forskolin (50 mg), Vitamin B5 (25 mg), Vitamin B8 (50 mg), Vitamin B12 – Methylcobalamin (5000 mcg) AND Hydroxocobalamin (500 mcg), Choline (50 mg), Methionine (25 mg)
- Lipotropic Nutrients are compounds that promote the flow of fat and bile to and from the liver by producing a “decongesting” effect on the liver and promote improved liver function and fat metabolism. Lipotropic substances decrease the deposit or speed up the removal of fat within the liver.
- Forskolin 50 mg
– What is it? Forskolin is an extract from the plant Coleus forskohli. Coleus has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for a variety of conditions, including hypertension, asthma, eczema, psoriasis, congestive heart failure, and angina.
– How does it work? Forskolin acts primarily by activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which results in increased cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells. Cyclic AMP belongs to a class of substances known as “second messengers” and is one of the most important cell-regulating compounds. Increased cellular cyclic AMP results in a broad range of physiological and biochemical effects, including inhibition of platelet activation (resulting in decreased likelihood of blood clots), reduced release of histamine (resulting in decreased allergy symptoms), increased force of contraction of the heart, relaxation of the arteries and other smooth muscles, increased thyroid function, and increased lipolysis (fat burning).
– Why is it important? A number of diseases are characterized, in part, by decreased intracellular levels of cyclic AMP. These include asthma, eczema, psoriasis, angina, obesity and hypertension.
– How It Aids Weight Loss: In vitro studies show that Forskolin stimulates lipolysis (breaking down of fats) in fat cells. Additionally, scientists at the Penn State University College of Medicine have found that many obese people have lower than normal cAMP production. Based on these findings and in vitro studies, scientists theorized that Forskolin could be an effective weight loss agent, especially for those with impaired cAMP production. A recent small study appeared to confirm this conjecture. Six overweight women took 25 mg of Forskolin twice daily for eight weeks. At the end of the eight-week trial, the participants lost a mean of ten pounds, and reduced their percentage of body fat by nearly 8 percent. Blood pressure levels also trended lower during the trial. These preliminary results indicate that Forskolin is a safe, useful adjunct to losing weight and maintaining normal body composition. Forskolin also has demonstrated the ability to increase thyroid hormone production and stimulate thyroid hormone release. This mechanism of stimulating the thyroid to enhance metabolism may be one way in which Forskolin promotes normal body weight. Forskolin’s effects in normalizing thyroid function may also contribute to its effects, as depression is a common feature of hypothyroidism.
– What Does it Do?:
- Burns fat cells, releases fat stores, and boosts metabolism You will feel fantastic as the weight melts away and none of the jitters or hot flushes you might have experienced with lesser “fat burners”.
- Suppresses appetite – no more hunger pangs when trying to cut the calories.
- Promotes an energetic mindset and improves mood. A big factor for those of us who often find themselves feeling sluggish mid afternoon.
- Works WITHOUT exercise or diet. Forskolin has been proven to get great results on its own. (We would recommend moderate exercise and calorie reduction, but those unable to fit this into their lifestyle are still getting great results.)
- Vitamin B5 – Dexpanthenol (25 mg) is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells. Vitamin B5 is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract and it helps the body use other vitamins more effectively. It is sometimes call the “anti-stress” vitamin because it is believed to enhance the activity of the immune system and improves the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions. In addition to breaking down fats and carbs for energy, it’s responsible for the production of sex and stress-related hormones including testosterone. Studies show B5 also promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots.
- Vitamin B8 – Inositol (50 mg) a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex and closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Vitamin B12 – Methylcobalamin (5000 mcg) AND Hydroxocobalamin (500 mcg) is a unique form of Vitamin B12 that offers a longer lasting effect than the cyanocobalamin form. Vitamin B12 is needed for normal fatty acid and DNA synthesis. It is essential for maintaining the integrity of the nervous system and the synthesis of molecules involved in the production of energy. Vitamin B12 deficiency can result in fatigue, cognitive impairment, neuropathies, and sleep disorders.
- Choline (50 mg) is considered one of the B-complex vitamins as well as a lipotropic nutrient. It is present in the body of all living cells and functions with inositol as a basic constituent of lecithin. Choline appears to be associated with the utilization of fats and cholesterol in the body. It prevents fats from accumulating in the liver and facilitates the movements of fats into the cells and is essential for the health of the liver and the kidneys.
- Methionine (25 mg) is an essential amino acid that the body needs, but does not create itself so it must be obtained through diet. It has antioxidant properties and can therefore protect the body from toxic substances and free radicals. Methionine also reduces the level of histamine in the blood, which reduces allergy symptoms. In addition, it is important for the regulation of the acid-base balance and contributes to the detoxification of heavy metals. As methionine makes urine more acidic, it can be used effectively to prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs). Aids in the treatment of depression and Parkinson’s disease because it has a role in many of the metabolic processes in the brain and encourages the production of the mood-lifting neurotransmitter serotonin.
The Aspen Lipo ULTRA+ is recommended for weekly doses and works most effectively when received after 4 weeks of Aspen Pure B12+Aspen Lipo Extreme.