We are so excited to announce our re-opening for May 1st, 2020. Our plan is to continue to follow government regulations and best practice for keeping our staff and our patient safe and healthy.
Please read the following information regarding our Safety and Prevention Plan:
- DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC – please wait outside the door or in your vehicle and call the office to notify of your arrival and an Aspen Clinic staff member will meet you outside for a brief screening.
- Patients will be screened PRIOR to entering the clinic:
- Screening will include:
- Temperature taken to ensure absence of fever
- Verbal consent of COVID-19 Questionnaire:
- Have you or any member of your household had COVID-19?
- To your knowledge, have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, or any respiratory impairment?
- *** If fever detected or yes is answered to any of these questions, patient will not be allowed entry.
- Screening will include:
- Patients must wear masks in clinic at all times. If patient arrives without a mask, they will not be allowed entry.
- Patients will be administered hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the clinic.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany patients into the clinic.
- Patients will be encouraged to wear sandals or shoes that are easy to slip on or off to speed up weigh in process. Please limit items brought into clinic to only a small bag, or just keys and form of payment.
- Only 10 patients will be allowed in the clinic at a time so you may be required to wait outside or in your vehicle, we will try to make your visit as quick as possible.
- Use of Aspen Clinic bathrooms will be discouraged except for emergencies only. Please alert staff if restroom access is needed and afterwards for sanitation.
- You will be asked to keep a 6 ft distance from other patients and the doctor when possible.
- If you would like contactless check out or to expedite your appointment, staff can take payment over the phone during confirm call or prior to appointment.
- If patient paperwork needs to be updated, patient will be asked to print out paperwork forms from the website and bring completed forms to appointment.
**** Please respect these policies to protect the health and safety of yourself, other patients, and the Aspen Clinic staff. Any non-compliance with these policies can result in prohibited access to the clinics or a request for you to leave. ****
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff. For any questions about your appointment, please call the clinics directly.