|At The Aspen Clinic, the health and safety of our patients and staff is always our number one priority. With this in mind, we are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak by staying up-to-date with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We plan to stay open as long as possible, and will alert our patients of any closures as they occur. In the meantime, we will be implementing several policies and pre-cautions to aid in the safety of our patients and staff.|
|Please read the following information about our|
COVID-19 Patient Safety Plan:
– In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking all patients/visitors to NOT enter the building, and instead call to reschedule appointments if the following apply to you or any member of your household:
– Experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
– Traveled out of the country with a return date in the past 14 days
– Patients visibily displaying any symptoms will be asked to leave immediately and reschedule a minimum of 14 days from date
– No more than 10 patients will be allowed within the clinics at a time, and will be required to sit at least a seat away from each other
– No visitors/family members may accompany a patient into the building
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff. For any questions about your appointment, please call the clinics directly.
|A Message To Our Patients|
To protect all of our patients and staff, please call to reschedule your appointment if:
– you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
– you have traveled outside the country or on a cruise in the past 14 days
– you have had close contact with any person, including healthcare workers, who is a lab-confirmed COVID-19 infected patient within the past 14 days.
* Thank you for your understanding. *
Our online store will remain open for purchase of supplements and products to continue the weight loss journey as we battle this virus.Our top virus prevention products: Pre-Probiotic & Anti-Inflammatory.
You can also protect your immune system with doses of up to 5000 mg Vitamin C per day.
|Steps to protect yourself from Coronavirus (COVID-19):|
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands.Avoid close contact with sick people.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.